John W. Campbell
107 Jeffords court
Phoenixville, PA, 19460
610-933-5559 - Home
610-933-1977 - Soccer Line
610-247-3345 - Cell
Spring League 2017 - Rules
· 8 field Players and Keeper
· Each team must have 7 players present from their roster within 5 minutes of the games starting time. By halftime they must have 9 players or the game become a forfeit.
· A team having two regular season forfeits will not be eligible for the playoffs. (a game played with fewer than 9 players but more than 7 will not be counted against the two forfeit rule).
· A coach or adult supervisor must be present for each team for play to begin.
· Games are 2 - 25 minute halves with a 5-minute halftime break.
· There will be a running clock
· Teams players should bring two shirts to the games, one light color and one dark color.
· A player will be substituted for a 5-minute period of game time, immediately, if she or he receives a yellow card.
· Two yellow card to a player in a match is a match penalty. The team will play full strength.
· A player receiving a straight red card will be removed from the match and receive a one game suspension for their teams next match. The team plays a player short the remainder of the match for each red card received.
· A player receiving a second, straight red card will be removed from the league.
· A player must participate in 5 regular season games to be eligible for the playoffs.
· One official per game and off sides is in force.
· No Slide tackles, the infraction will result in an indirect restart.
· Please note, this is a developmental league to afford all teams a venue to train and get ready for the fall season camps. Out of control players will be warned and if they do not respond they are subject to possible suspension or removal from the league.